Welcome my fellow men(and in between)

Hello! This blog is dedicated to the brave men who love beign "Stay at home dads" or just plain stay at home men! In this blog you will find tips on how to please that hard working woman that supports you. cheers mates!!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Keeping her happy.

Having a good strategy is key in keeping that woman happy, as most of you know when she gets home from work she makes it very clear she has the hardest job in the world (even if she works in an airconditioned office and has an army of minions at her dispose) thats why at that moment is when we must strike, a simple compliment goes a long way after a hard days work and listening to her complain about how much of a bitch sally is can really cool her down and relax.

6 comments:

  1. Hiya, welcome to blogging ^^

    Please follow me at my blog as well!

    SkyBlueTrading Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope i don't know anything about it ;p.

    thanks for following me back...by the way i have created a page dedicated to those of who actually follow me back ;p. hope you like it check it out

    http://skybluetrading.blogspot.com/2011/01/january-blogspot-follow-back-list.html

    we should help each other promote our blogs. good luck~

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got it ima promote your blog for sure good luck to you too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe that exchange in your poster was quoted by the great English Prime Minister, Winston Churchill. He was ever-witty and oversaw the successful victory in World War 2.

    Nice blog. I'm also a stay-at-home dad, but I work at home teaching English tuition. My wife is pregnant with our second child so I also help take care of our first. I'll be following your blog. Keep it up.

    Would you likewise follow mine? It's at www.duncaninkuantan.blogspot.com.
    It covers my life in Kuantan, Malaysia. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats really cool man malaysia looks like a wonderfull place, il definately check out your blog from time to time thnks man

    ReplyDelete
  6. lmao, love the picture


    http://thingsthatmakeyoulol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete